The Book of Proverbs: Chapter 2
|«Proverbs Chapter 1||Proverbs Chapter 3»|
He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle.
- Praying for the Sin Unto Death
- Men of God - Men Who Abound
- Praying in the Name of Jesus
- Debt Free the Bible Way - Money Management by Bible Precepts
- Eight Misconceptions About Spanking
- Anger and Sin
- Guiding The House
- What Scripture is James 4:5 Referring to?
- Sinless Perfection
- Sacrifices Pleasing to God
- No Longer Saved?
- God's Demand of Righteousness
- Fear of God vs. Love of God
- Does God Hear the Prayers of the Lost?
- Deuteronomy 14:26 - Endorsement For Drinking Or Not
- Occasional Drinking
- Verses on Sleep
- Financial Help
- Fear of Failure
- Elder Abuse - What Does The Bible Say about It?
- Drug Use - Right or Wrong?