INTRODUCTION: God’s will may be either absolute or conditional; this verse proves that we can disobey God’s desired will for ourselves.
- Willing to Save (John 6:40; 1 Timothy 2:3-4; 2 Peter 3:9)
- If We Would Believe
- If We Would Tell (1 Corinthians 15:34)
- Willing to Dwell (See Ephesians 3:16-17)
- If We Would Come Out (2 Corinthians 6:16-18)
- If We Would Draw Nigh (James 4:8)
- Willing to Give (Matthew 7:7-11; John 11:22; 14:13-14)
- If We Would Pray
- Willing to Open Doors (What? Revelation 3:7-8; How? Colossians 4:2-3)
- If We Would Ask, Seek, Knock
CONCLUSION: How often would I. . . and ye would not!